You ever feel that it is so early in the week and all has gone to hell already?
With a society that is driven on all work and no play, many of us are stuck in the daily hustle of the work week. So much to do, so little time. Working class folks, when do we get time to ourselves? Today I only seek to bring you encouragement. A wise man once said “where there is life, there is hope.”
No matter what you are going through, remember that things could always be worse. There is always someone out here having a hard time. The earth is round, and the struggles we face as a human population are congruent.We are not separated by labels because our stories are all the same. We all have, or know someone who has: lost a loved one, a job, dealt with illness, addiction, a broken heart and or poverty. Today as you move about, be grateful for the things you have. Be grateful for your soundness of mind and the renewal of your spirit.
Here are 5 of my top encouraging/inspirational quotes for the week:
- Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. (2 Corinthians 4:16)
- Change yourself- you are in control. (Mahatma Gandhi)
- Even though you’re fed up, you gotta keep your head up. (Tupac)
- The highest levels of performance come to people who are centered, intuitive, creative, and reflective- people who know to see a problem as an opportunity. (Deepak Chopra)
- If there is to be any peace it will come through being, not having. (Henry Miller)
Be encouraged today, and put your best foot forward.